Thursday, August 6, 2009

Uh oh--

Saw that Twitter is down because of hackers and that Facebook may be experiencing problems too. I did notice Facebook acting strange this morning but it seems that when I have had problems with that site, it's usually Thursday- that seems to be the day when they work on my account- so I had chalked it up to that. LOL I hope it gets worked out soon because a friend's old photo of my hubby inspired me to go through my own photos. I am scanning them in as I type-- on the other computer because I can't figure out scanner for my Mac. I am truly computer inept on most things.
Wonder what all the Twitter folks are doing now that they can't "Tweet" about thought of the moment. LOL Probably similar to when the electric goes and one realizes how attached one is to a certain thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment